TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing an order with us.
The following are the Terms and Conditions for DinkyDayz hand and feet Castings and set out the conditions on which we do business with you, the customer.
- All pricing of goods quoted on the Website are inclusive of VAT and exclusive of postage.
- All prices on our website are final
- We reserve the right to change our prices for goods/service and packaging at anytime.
- Once you have contacted us to place an order, the prices quoted will remain as agreed for a period of 7 days
- Uk delivery costs for postage are outlined during the payment process stage.
- All prices stated for castings are priced for babies up to the age of 12months. There may be an increase in price for older children where larger moulds are taken and frames required.
2. Payment and Cancellation
- The total cost is due at the time of your appointment or when you place your order on-line.
- We currently accept payment for orders by bank transfer, Debit/Credit cards .
- If you decide to cancel your order after your appointment, once the moulds have been taken,we are unable to offer a refund.
- In the event we are unable to provide castings that meet our high standards we will contact you to arrange another appointment. If at this point you would like to cancel your order we will reimburse your payment in full. If for any other reason we are unable to fulfil your order and need to cancel, we will fully reimburse your payment in full.
3. Promotions, Special offers and Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 1 year after purchase.
- Only one promotional or special offer code can be used per order. We reserve the right to withdraw promotions and special offers at any time without notice. Discount do not apply to vouchers.
- Vouchers are none re-fundable after 14 days from the date of purchase.
4. Warranty and Returns
- All goods created by DinkyDayz will be covered for faulty workmanship for a period of 12 months after the agreed collection date.
- If the goods we have supplied are claimed to be defective, they must be returned to Dinkydayz within 12 months of your agreed collection date. If we determine that the defect is caused by poor workmanship then we will offer a free repair, replacement or refund. If the defect or damage has not been caused by us, no replacement or refund will be given but we may be able to offer a repair for which an additional charge may apply. We are not able to offer refunds on goods if you change your mind.
- All refunds will be paid by Dinkydayz via credit/debit or bank transfer. No refunds will be offered in cash.
5. Risk and Property
- Ownership including risk of damage to or loss of the goods will be at your own risk at the time of collection. Customers are expected to check the quality of the product before leaving the studio. Dinky Dayz will not accept any responsibility for any damage occurred after this time.
- Ownership of the original moulds remain the property of DinkyDayz baby Hands and feet castings upon completion of the casting session.
- All personal information provided to DinkyDayz will remain within DinkyDayz and will not under any circumstances be shared with any third parties. All personal informations provided when using the website is protected and secured and soley used by DinkyDayz in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1988.
- Any personal information stored will be used purely for providing current and future information about our products and services.
- Images of all work produced are for illustrative/promotional purposes only, actual goods may differ slightly from such images. If you 'the customer' would prefer not to have your castings used for promotional purposes, please advise this at the time of collection or email email@example.com
- All rights to images produced and displayed on the website or promotional material are owned and remain the property of Dinkydayz. These cannot be used without permission from Dinkydayz.
8. Commitment to Quality
- Dinkydayz is committed to providing excellent quality with a friendly professional service. We always aim to produce work of the highest quality.
- The casting process is an individual artistic process, each and every mould is unique. DinkyDayz can not affirm any desire to know the finished outcome of the mould until the mould is opened up, this process will take place after the time of the customers appointment.